CEVES is looking for interested candidates for cooperation in research and promotion of Serbia’s progress in achieving sustainable development goals, with a focus on economic goals.
This job announcement is aimed at those who want to expand their knowledge of the economic dimension of sustainable development, i.e. topics such as decent work, economic growth, innovation, industry and infrastructure development, inequality or green growth. An advanced knowledge of English is a necessary requirement for successful applicants. Relevant work experience is beneficial, but it is not an obligatory condition for applying, which is why we are inviting all graduates (or final year students) to apply, provided that they are interested in the mentioned topics and want to develop their analytical and organizational skills.
Successful applicant will be actively participating in:
- The analysis of the Voluntary National Reviews on the implementation of the 2030 Agenda, for the needs of the Committee for Development Policy of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations, which shall be completed by the end of the third week of January 2021.
- Organizational activities on the project “SDGs for all”, if there is mutual interest.
CEVES is offering you:
- The possibility to work on the analysis of Voluntary National Reports on the implementation of the 2030 Agenda
- Training that will help you develop the skills necessary for the analysis.
- Possibility of further cooperation with the leader of the economic pillar of the project “SDGs for all”.
- Compensation that will depend on the experience and complexity of the agreed research work.
Interested applicant should send their biography and a short motivation letter (preferably in English) to email@example.com by Friday, December 12th, at 3PM. Through your motivation letter, we want to learn more about:
- The areas of Economics you are most interest in
- Your motivation to join the CEVES team
- The activities or projects you have enjoyed the most so far, as well as the reasons for it (If you have relevant experience)
General application guideliness
Please, send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent CV,
- Letter of Motivation,
- Writing sample (preferable).
Send your application materials only in pdf, doc(x) or Google doc format.